|Latest Update||Stable Release||Release Candidate||Beta Release||Alpha Release|
|November 1, 2023||-||-||1.0.0-beta01||-|
Add the dependencies for the artifacts you need in the
build.gradle file for
your app or module:
For more information about dependencies, see Add build dependencies.
Your feedback helps make Jetpack better. Let us know if you discover new issues or have ideas for improving this library. Please take a look at the existing issues in this library before you create a new one. You can add your vote to an existing issue by clicking the star button.
See the Issue Tracker documentation for more information.
November 1, 2023
- No changes since
October 18, 2023
- New API introduced to allow apps to register callbacks to handle isolate crashes.
- Remove non-functional console
- Allow apps to register callbacks to handle isolate crashes. (Iad25f)
October 4, 2023
ParcelFileDescriptor/AssetFileDescriptorwithout the need to convert the source into a String.
provideNamedDatato throw exception instead of returning false. (I8909a)
- Removing public facing API
April 5, 2023
- Evaluation and result are no longer bound by Binder limits (I13b1d)
- Add callback for handling isolate console messages (I11725, Ic1c11)
February 22, 2023
- Fixes a rare case of
NullPointerExceptioncaused when the sandboxed process dies.
December 7, 2022
- Contain out of memory crashes to the responsible isolate instead of crashing the entire sandbox. Once the isolate goes out of memory, it cannot be used for further evaluation.
- Currently, the resources that the isolate holds are not freed till the sandbox is closed. This resource freeing behavior might change in later versions of the library.
MemoryLimitExceededExceptionwhen an evaluation leads to isolate going out of memory.(I336ca)
October 5, 2022
August 10, 2022
We’ve added experimental support for